Hi,

I'm playing around with jupyter and anaconda for the first time to manage
some big data.
And I need to set it up in a cloud environment so that my lecturer can view
my work.
Can anyone guide me or send me a link to a service where I can do this for
free?
And some basic instructions how to get started, or a link, would be really
appreciated too.
I've been toying with AWS and Azure, but can't figure out how to do it
there.

Regards,
CiarĂ¡n