Hey all!

My team and I are working on a Jupyter extension that allows Jupyter users
running compute-heavy code (i.e. ML training) to drastically reduce total
cumulative runtime of their projects. How? By first providing visibility on
a dashboard into their trusted peers’ idle compute power (labmates’ /
friends’ laptops & desktops) and second, sending the code to this other
laptop and commanding the execution via our extension.
We'd love to hear from the community via *this survey*
<https://goo.gl/forms/TSFBpwxyGejkle482> to assess a) if the pain point is
big and frequent enough to warrant our extension and if so, b) specific
features you'd like to see in the extension. Please submit *before 10/15*.

We're trying to reach every loyal Jupyter user out there so my apologies if
you hear from us in another forum over the course of the weekend; thank you
so much for your time and thoughtful responses.
- (A different, less famous) Fernando