It ofcourse depends on the version of jWebUnit you are using, and whether your testcase is derived from WebTestCase

Also, some of the documentation may not be the correct documentation. The Asserts in WebTestCase are the asserts available..

Martijn


Kira Fernandes wrote:

I am trying to use the method assertButtonPresentWithText that is listed in the API but it doesn't seem to be available. I have JWebUnit, HttpUnit, JUnit and JUnit Runtime libraries in my classpath. I haven't used this before, is there something else I need to download? Are there any other methods that are listed in the API but not available?

Thank,
Kira




-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=103432&bid=230486&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users

Reply via email to