Hi All,
I am trying to run sample application which is provided by Jwebunit using Ant. I am getting this error :
[javadoc] E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\HttpUnitDi
alog.java:1000: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter name.
[javadoc] E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\WebTester.
java:984: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter name.
[javadoc] Generating E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\target\docs\apidocs\styleshe
et.css...
[javadoc] 2 warnings
If anyone have idea about this please let me know or let me know how to run to this to check any website ?
Thanks
Maan
I am trying to run sample application which is provided by Jwebunit using Ant. I am getting this error :
[javadoc] E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\HttpUnitDi
alog.java:1000: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter name.
[javadoc] E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\WebTester.
java:984: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter name.
[javadoc] Generating E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\target\docs\apidocs\styleshe
et.css...
[javadoc] 2 warnings
If anyone have idea about this please let me know or let me know how to run to this to check any website ?
Thanks
Maan
Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
