I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your message.
The report you included is the output of the javadoc generation task of ant.
Martijn
maan wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to run sample application which is provided by Jwebunit
using Ant. I am getting this error :
[javadoc]
E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\HttpUnitDi
alog.java:1000: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter
name.
[javadoc]
E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\src\net\sourceforge\jwebunit\WebTester.
java:984: warning - @param argument "stream" is not a parameter name.
[javadoc] Generating
E:\jwebunit-1.2\jwebunit-1.2\target\docs\apidocs\styleshe
et.css...
[javadoc] 2 warnings
If anyone have idea about this please let me know or let me know how
to run to this to check any website ?
Thanks
Maan
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=>.
Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=103432&bid=230486&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users