Julian,

I'm still having the same problem with that build.  Is there a library
I'm missing from my class path?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" path=""/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/core-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/httpunit-1.6.1-20060101.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/httpunit-plugin-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/js-1.6R2.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/jtidy-4aug2000r7-dev.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/junit-3.8.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/nekohtml-0.9.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/regexp-1.3.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/servlet-api-2.3.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Documents and Settings/DavidB/My
Documents/jwebunit - httpunit/xmlParserAPIs-2.2.1.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/jre1.5.0_04"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path=""/>
</classpath>

Thanks for your help!

-Dave

Hi Dave,

I couldn't manage to reproduce your bug with the current SVN version.
Could you please try to use these libs :
http://jwebunit.sourceforge.net/jwebunit%20-%20httpunit.zip and see if
it still doesn't work.

++
Julien

David Bloom a écrit :
Hi there. I'm a newbie to jWebUnit, and I'm having a problem with the
assertFormPresent command. I've got a JSP page that generates an html
page that contains a form. I'm trying to write a test that ensures
that form exists as part of the html and can be sucessfully submitted.
I've written my initial test case which first check that the JSP page
is there, and then tries to test if a form exists within the page.
The test for the page existing passes, but the test for the form does
not. The problem is I can see that the form _is_ there when I view
the source of the page.

Here's my WebTestCase:


-------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid0709&bid&3057&dat1642
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users

Reply via email to