Hi there, I hope it's okay to reply direct. Thank you for your reply!!
1. The 3 dots aren't anywhere in the app. 2. Thanks but I am aware that was a totally dif question. It's just a function that I can't find. I am really not a dumb user. But, where and how do I get to the accounts? Have you used at Galaxy S4? I swear it's really different. IN K-9, there are 4 options at the bottom. 1. Search option 2. update (swirly thing) option 3. Three lines that has these options: Date, Arrival, subject, sender, star, read/unread, attachments. 4. The envelope for starting a new message. Thank you so much for your help. Sandy -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Seth Holmes Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:48 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [k-9-mail] Two problems: Account settings dissappeared & no select all feature On 1/14/14, 11:02 AM, Sandy Swann wrote: > Hi there, > > I have used K-9 for a couple of years. Just bought a new Galaxy S4 and > loaded the K-9 app. There are a couple of options missing. > > 1. In my inbox, where are the 3 dots for changing account settings? Depending, lower right or upper right hand corner. > 2. Where is the select all feature for deleting the trash? Those are two different actions. Select All should be on the three dot menu. It might be three lines depending on your device and version of K-9 but I'm not sure. To empty your trash, go out to the "Accounts" screen and long press on the account whose trash you wish to empty and select "Empty Trash". > 3. Also, where can I go to change the signature on my emails? As you can't seem to find the three dot menu, which is where accounts settings would be, go out to the Accounts screen and long press on the account. Choose "Account Settings". From there choose "Sending Mail" and then "Composition Defaults" -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/k-9-mail/F1VFepd1X9Y/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
