On 01/14/2014 05:02 PM, Sandy Swann wrote:
Hi there,

I hope it's okay to reply direct.  Thank you for your reply!!

1.  The 3 dots aren't anywhere in the app.

Is that a hardware menu button in the lower left? Android will know it's there, and won't display the three dots when there's a hardware button. My phone (Stratosphere) has a hardware menu button and never shows the three dots, anywhere. My Nexus 7 (no hardware menu button) shows the three dots only when the current Activity has a menu.

2.  Thanks but I am aware that was a totally dif question.  It's just a 
function that I can't find.

I am really not a dumb user.  But, where and how do I get to the accounts?

You can hit the K-9 in the upper left until it no longer has a < next to it. That'll be the accounts list.

Have you used at Galaxy S4?  I swear it's really different.

Do any other apps display the menu button?

IN K-9, there are 4 options at the bottom.

Those are the normal controls for that screen. The three-dot menu button is present on my N7, but not my phone.

Dennis

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to