Michael Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am trying to move files out of my trash. It is set to first class,
> sync. I have tried syncing the folder and moving groups of emails,
> also opening one email and refiling it. I have a folder on the server
> "inbox.trash", but my default is TRASH(TRASH). If I could just move
> everything to Inbox.trash I would be happy.
> 
> -- 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
> Users List.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
> 
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Are you using IMAP or POP3? I haven't had any difficulty doing this on IMAP.

-- 
John F. Eldredge -- [email protected]
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to