I have been reading all this contributes and my idea is that the best option to 
protect my email is k9 plus apg. Having said so, I would also add that log in 
seems to be safe over wifi networks because gmail requires ssl/tls. 
That's the idea I'be got until now. Using servers with keys generated by others 
doesn't seem to me the safest idea. So I'll stick with what I have. I also 
tried Google double step verification and it is by far so complicated and 
potentially a real pain if the account gets locked when must needed that I 
decided not to opt for it. 

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to