On 1/12/14, 4:25 PM, Francesco L. wrote:
    Probably the best option is to turn on 2-factor auth for your Google account
    and set an application specific password. Then when you get home, revoke it
    and set a new one.

    I have been studying this option all yesterday :-) but I decided not to
    use it because it is so cumbersome, so complicate that can be very
    difficult to manage in case something goes wrong and you urgently need to
    use one app that has not been authorized. To speak frankly, I got upset
    because it seems something studied to launch nuclear missiles and not for
    the average user.

Then you're making it much harder than it needs to be. It's very simple. You can print out some emergency codes for 2-factor auth in case you have a phone meltdown or something. I don't use my Google password for anything except for my home computer, I use ASPs for everything else, including my mobile devices. I love it.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to