Well, aren't I the a-hole then?
Yeah, I can't find a way to do it either.
On 2/7/14, 6:47 PM, Paul Buller wrote:
Was looking for advice on adding a contact from the CC list, not the sender.
On Friday, 7 February 2014 16:34:57 UTC-7, Seth Holmes wrote:
Touch the icon for the sender. You'll get an option to add to your contacts.
Of course, it may also be device dependent, that's how it works on my Razr
M.
On 2/7/14, 5:17 PM, Paul Buller wrote:
> I guess that depends on whether you are in a good mood or not. I would
prefer
> the latter.
>
> On February 7, 2014 3:11:40 PM MST, Seth Holmes <[email protected]
<javascript:>> wrote:
>
> On 2/7/14, 4:24 PM, Paul Buller wrote:
>
> I'm new to Android, but I have not yet found an email app that
allows
> the user to add somebody from the cc list to the contacts.
Looking
> through the archives it appears K9 is also unable to do this.
This seems
> like a very obvious feature to have, but I haven't seen it. Is
there
> some software limitation in Android that makes that impossible
for any
> app?
> It seems to me that whatever options are available for the
sender should
> be available for everybody else in the cc list. I should be
able to tap
> and hold and get a list of options. Is this on the "to do" list?
> Otherwise I like the app. Thanks for the hard work.
>
>
> Should I just tell you you're wrong or should I tell you how to do
it?
>
>
> --
> Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.