I need to add a second email account and I have tried all the suggestions 
I found online to no avail. Whenever I am in Accounts/Settings there is no 
choice to add another email account. I cannot find the option to add an 
additional account anywhere.

I am running K-9 version 4.803and it is installed on my Samsung Charge 
running 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to