On 2/14/14, 12:37 AM, romarch73 wrote:
Hello.
When I reading a single mail in k-9 landscape mode on my 480x320 screen, I can
not viewing reply button becouse i viewing only next or previous button at the
top on the right.
So it is possible to show first reply button and after previous and next button?
If I use android menu button I make 3 tap, with reply button i make only 1 tap!
There is a menu option to select which buttons are visible, I can't recall
where it is but likely under the global settings.
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.