On 15.02.2014 07:25, romarch73 wrote: > Thank you Seth, this is very complex configuration features for more users, > but this is an alternative solution. > I have deselect delete button from this menu configuration so i can see reply > button in landscape view, but now in the vertical view i can not see delete > button. > So if for me is important to have reply button in landscape mode (when I > write mail) and delete button in vertical mode (when I read mail) I can not > have this at the same time. >
The icons you see are part of the menu. If the available space changes, e.g. when the device orientation changes, the icons that can't be displayed anymore are moved to the so-called overflow menu. You can expand it by clicking the icon with the three dots and/or pressing the menu button of your device. -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
