I have had a similar issue while working on an app. Some views would be
black when running on a Nexus 5 with KitKat.



In our case the problem was that we disabled hardwareaccelaration in
the manifest file. Although the K9 manifest doesn't seem to disable
this....



Jeroen





On Mon, Mar 31, 2014, at 07:08 PM, Platin Le wrote:

I got the same problem,
CM 11-20140102 hounjini rider
kitkat 4.4.2
any solution for this issue ???

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:52:04 PM UTC+7, [email protected]
wrote:

Hello,

Android: 4.4.2
K9:  4.801
phone: HTC HD2
Cyanogenmod: 11

I previously had android 4.3, and CyanogenMod 10.2 running the latest
version of K9 there (don't have the version, sorry, but think it was
4.8 series), and had no problems.

Problem:  I upgraded to Android 4.4 (KitKat), and found that emails and
the changelog are now unreadable.  In both of these, the message area
is completely black.  Screenshots attached.  No other program has had
this problem
Other notes:
  * No selection or anything is possible.
  * It seems like an overlay on top of the email is there as the area
    scrolls & zooms in and out (as visible by the scrollbars overlaid).
  * Sometimes I've returned to k9 and I can see briefly the changelog,
    but then I see a black screen

What I've tried:
  * removing all user data (within k9) --> nothing done other than
    emails re-retrieved
  * Clearing app's data.  Uninstalling app and recreating account
    information manually --> setup works fine, but the screens are
    black

I've seen this noted once elsewhere on the web, and annoyingly can't
find the original post that someone else mentioned this.

Questions:
  * Is this a hardware acceleration issue?
  * Is this a CyanogenMod issue?

--

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
Users List.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
[1]http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list

For more options, visit this group at
[2]http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail



---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "K-9 Mail" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [3][email protected].

For more options, visit [4]https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

References

1. http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
2. http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
3. mailto:[email protected]
4. https://groups.google.com/d/optout

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to