On 1 Apr 2014 05:00, "Jeroen Tietema" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have had a similar issue while working on an app. Some views would be
black when running on a Nexus 5 with KitKat.
>
> In our case the problem was that we disabled hardwareaccelaration in the
manifest file. Although the K9 manifest doesn't seem to disable this....
>
> Jeroen
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014, at 07:08 PM, Platin Le wrote:
>>
>> I got the same problem,
>> CM 11-20140102 hounjini rider
>> kitkat 4.4.2
>> any solution for this issue ???
>>

Le platin,

In my case the developer of the ROM had included an app which would disable
hardware acceleration on a per-app basis.  So, I just unticked k9 in that
settings app.  I had to do the same for BBC news, and a few other apps.  I
do NOT know where to find this app though and it's likely specific to the
ROM.

If the k9 manifest does not disable hardware acceeration, then you would
want to raise a feature request.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to