I recently installed an update to K-9, and went in and found that my emails 
were scrambled in a random, meaningless order,and many were lost I panicked 
a little. I did some research and found out i was due to a problematic 
downgrade from a good working email system in which everything appears in 
order to something called "conversation view" in which the inbpx is 
scrambled and emails lost.

I was using the K-9 precisely because it DIDN't have conversation view,and 
the default Gmail map did (and the Gmail map lost and scrambled my emails).

I was able to dig and find the option in the K-9 upgrade to turn off 
conversation views, and then i was able to see my emails all in order. Whew.

Please consider strongly shipping NOT wrecking settings without asking thru 
upgrades like this. K-9 should make so-called "conversation view" an option 
that you have to turn on.

It was unfortunate that until I found a fix, it looked like K-9 had thrown 
away one of its major advantages over the default Gmail app.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to