I have this exact problem on my Samsung S4 running the latest Android with 
the lasted K-9 version. It has been an issue for a long time.


On Monday, January 13, 2014 7:58:43 AM UTC-8, Andrew Ducker wrote:
>
> When I open an HTML email the links aren't "clickable" unless I first 
> resize the email (zoom out/in).
>
> They look perfectly clickable, but nothing happens when I touch them.
>
> If I resize the email, even slightly, they become clickable.
>
> This is on a Nexus 5.
>
> Should I raise a defect?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to