Hi,

When email(s) are remaining in the Outbox due to this error message, because
there is an innaccurate email address (sometimes someone's name has started to
be typed,and the autofill didn't complete) is there any way of reopening the as
yet unsent email that's jammed in the Outbox to re-edit it to correct any
refused email addresses?

If I try to move it to the Drafts' folder,  I get a message saying I can not
move anything that it not already synced with the server.

Thanks,
Paul

---