Philip:

The first attachment is what I see when I do a long tap on a message. Spam
is not on the list. Only Delete.

The second attachment is what I have checked in Visible Message Actions.

I was not clear what should be on the screen when I click the three dots,
but the 3rd attachment is what the three dots show when I have an Inbox
message open.

So I need a little more of your expert advice.

Harry

On Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 8:46:20 AM UTC-4, Philip Whitehouse wrote:

> Visible Message Actions customises the options available when a message is
> actually visible (hence the name), not in the list view.
>
> From the list view you can either long tap on a message and select Spam or
> you can enable the checkboxes and then click the three dots and then spam
> (or just the folder icon then the Spam folder from the list.
>
> We do not currently have customisation of the Selected Emails bottom
> action bar.
>
> I'm not sure we will get to customisation of this before the wider design
> overhaul.
>

> On Saturday, 23 April 2016 05:59:39 UTC+1, Harry Ward wrote:
>>
>> On my K9 on an Android 5.0.1 phone, no matter whether I select all 5, or
>> none of the items under Visible Message Actions, I see the same buttons at
>> the bottom: Magnify, Sync, 3 horz bars (multiple options), Send an Email,
>> and the 3 vertical dots. Have I missed something somewhere?
>>
>> Harry

---