Hi,
Since my phone upgraded to Android 6 I am unable to save attachments to my
SD card. When I try to do so I receive the message "Unable to save
attachment to SD card". When I did a bit of reading about this it seems
that this type of message usually indicates that the path specified is
incorrect. In K9 when I go to: Settings > Global settings > Miscellaneous >
'Save attachments to...' - it is set to /storage/sdcard0 but this obviously
doesn't work for me. Could anyone tell me what it should be set to please?
Thank you.