GMail IMAP not slow here in Hawaii using K9. It was at about 1AM Hawaii time,
but I was uploading ~1GB of files from my desktop computer via wired network,
so my internet connection may have been saturated at the time.

On February 23, 2018 2:57:54 AM HST, "Laurent C." <laurent.caign...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>Slow again...
>
>Perhaps the awakening of U.S. at 8h (14h in France 🇫🇷).
>
>Rgds.
>
>--

David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.