There are so many things in the internet between us at point A and whatever
GMail server at point B that happens to be handling our email. Sometimes I
think the internet wouldn't work at all without miracles. ;)

On February 23, 2018 11:04:35 AM HST, "Laurent C." <laurent.caign...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>Thks. The speed of my K9 is again very high at this very moment. I
>imagine these are just networks or IMAP services conditions from time
>to time... I've never seen that before. Regards.
>
>--

David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.