On 03/08/2018 04:26 AM, Viktor Kvašnica wrote:
Hi folks,

as of some days ago it seems the phone numbers in e-mails are not parsed correctly and I cannot tap them to call (i. e. phone number "00421XXXXXXXXX").

Does the K-9 actually support phone number parsing and if so, how? We are using the K-9 on a daily basis in a company I work for and it is very practical for our technicians to be able to call the customer right from an e-mail.

Last but not least, then you all for for this great application and keep up the good work!

Best regards

Viktor Kvašnica
IT Technician

Never noticed if it does or does not. Are the phone numbers marked up as such in the email in any way, such as "tel:00421XXXXXXXXX"?

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com