Hi folks,

I have found out that there were some problems in the K-9 with "tel:" links
being stripped from the HTML code (pull request 3073
<https://github.com/k9mail/k-9/pull/3073>) which is now solved in the beta
version. I have tested it and the "tel:" links are working correctly. I
will reprogram the macro in our Excel workbook to format imported phone
numbers as "tel:" links and this will work as needed.

Thanks for your support and take care!

Regards

Viktor

Dňa piatok, 9. marca 2018 9:11:35 UTC+1 Viktor Kvašnica napísal(-a):