I have Android 10 on my Pixel 3XL and notifications are working for me. Maybe a
re-install?
--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.

On November 8, 2019 11:15:01 PM CST, Paul Nock <prn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone heard if there will be support for Android 10... notifications
are not working on it

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/7d055bcd-7ad0-47c5-b998-f6b72bc48853%40googlegroups.com.