Ken:

Sorry for the very late reply: Kaboodle 0.99c didn't come with
an installer, so it didn't install itself into your Windows system in the
same way that most commercial Windows applications do (ie, no
DLL's, no "Start Menu" entries, no "Desktop icons", etc.). You can
simply delete the Kaboodle folder and it'll be effectively gone.

I'll be including a InnoSetup installer with one of the future
releases this year; am just working on other Kaboodle components
first. If anyone wants to help out with this ... please feel free to let
me know!

-Scott