My last email regarding instant "sorry - your get engaged partner could not be found" was occurring on the office computer.  On my home computer I'm now able to "connect" to the office computer, but when I click on the remote computers icon and click on connect to take remote control, I get a TightVNC Connection box in the upper right corner saying "Connecting to 127.0...etc"  and on the 2nd line "Status: Connection established".  But then nothing further happens.  When it briefly worked yesterday the remote desktop would appear.  That's not happening now.  Nor is it asking for the password as it did yesterday.
    Any ideas?
Dave D.