Scott and all,

In a previous email to Scott I said that I was concerned that Kaboodle lets my customers who I support see my LAN once we connect. Scott said that Kaboodle was designed to be 'symmetric'.  But then I realized that for each device group in my network, I can just check the box 'conceal this group and its contents from my vpn partners'
 I think this is all I need? Once I've checked the checkboxes for each device type, is there any way that my customer's can see inside my network? Assuming there isn't, then I'm all set!

Thanks,
David Schlesinger