I have just finished installing TightVNC (as viewer) and Kaboodle. When
I try to run Kaboodle it shuts down with the usual Windows warning
'Kaboodle Network Utility has encountered a problem and needs to close' .

I am running Win XP Pro on IBM Thinkpad T30 and trying to get up to
speed using VNC for remote connection, initally on my own network and
then across the internet.

All help greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

Chris Tipney