I am a new Kaboodle user.  I have it installed on an IBM Thinkpad R40
which has an integrated IEEE adapter.

While Kaboodle is doing its startup scan an error window pops up, but it
continues the scan underneath the error window and then goes on to
finish the "Classifying New Devices" phase (6 of 6 are done.)

Of course there is lots of data in the error dialog but I do not know
what is significant to report.  When I close the error window Kaboodle
also closes without further comment.

Is there a way to correct and/or work around this problem?

Note: I saw a few other posts regarding problems with the IEEE adapter,
so I disabled it but that did not change the problem in any way.

Thanks,
Terry