"David L. Nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I went over the design of my coroutines module.  Paul Kulchenko, Garret
> Goebel, Alex Blume and Kim Lanners gave helpful advice.  Paul suggested a
> way to preserve Perl's scratchpads so the module, which rewrites code, does
> not need to reimplement scratchpads in terms of an explicit scratchpad
> array, which will work.  On further reflection last night, it appears that
> dividing each *ro into explicit generator and dispatch operations will
> simplify much, and I have created a working system, which will develop
> further.

I'm sorry I missed it--I got swamped.

On the subject of generators, I'm not sure it's exactly the same thing, but
you might be interested in this proposed enhancement to Python:

        http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0255.html

--Mike

--
Mike Coleman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      Windows XP
http://www.mathdogs.com                                               Linux :)