Hi Garrett,

Thanks for bringing this up.

> All of the topics mentioned so far sound interesting to me (mason,
> AxKit, xml, soap, mod_perl, etc.), but unfortunately I don't have
I would be glad to talk about xml, soap and web services in general
(btw, Programming Web Services in Perl I co-authored will be
available in November), but I moved to Seattle several months ago and
it will be slightly difficult for me to attend ;). Needless to say I
used to enjoy our meetings.

Best wishes, Paul.