Hello All,

I want to know where all i have to make entries in the source code of
linux so that while building the Linux kernel i can include my device
driver in the kernel.

1. Where I have to write Makefile so that make utility can know to
execute this Makefile. This Makefile is required for to create
node.   /dev/<mydev>

2. Where i have to put my device driver source code.

3. Where i have to make entry so that "make Xconfig" can have this
entry so that while configuring kernel it should appear.

More over Still where and what entier i have to make in the source file
to statically include my device driver in the kernel.

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
Tks/Mithun.