Hi,

Peter Samuelson wrote:

> +If the dependency yields "m", the first block is executed and the
> +second skipped, just as with "y", but with one crucial difference: the
> +output for certain verbs is restricted.  "bool" and "dep_bool"
> +statements are suppressed entirely; "tristate" and "dep_tristate" are
> +restricted to the two values "m" and "n".  The valid values for other
> +verbs such as "define_bool", "dep_mbool" and "hex" are not restricted.

Hmm, I should have read the description, instead of the confusing table.
The more formal description I just sent should match this. Anyway, I
don't know if it's really that a good idea to introduce tristate logic
into if statements like this. I suspect it will confuse a lot more
people.
Something like:

if_dep dep
  stmt1