On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 03:45:45PM +1000, Greg Banks wrote:
> It seemed easy to add a check to gcml2 for "if" statements beginning
> and ending in the same file, so last night I did it.  The result is...
> zero such cases in 2.5.33.
The idea popped up when I noticed the missing "endmenu" in the
appletalk/Config.in file recently.
mconfig bailed out with an "syntax error in arch/i386/config.in" or similar.
Thought it would be nice to point out where the actual error occured,
and the easiest implementation IMO was to check that all statements
opened in a file, was closed at end-of-file. And you proved it was easy
at least in gcml2.

        Sam