On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:22:04PM +0300, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> Hi all
>
> At some point, Andreas offered some patch to fix the
> broken build process for external modules
> (http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg02079.html).
> What is the current status of this issue?

We (Andreas and I) are working on it. I had some issues with
his patch that I want to fix up. But my pay-the-bill job
is demanding these days so slow progress only.

The basic idea behind Andrea's patch will be used
including the modversions file.

I hope to have something ready during this week.
But I hope to have a go-forward from Arjan and
Andreas before sugmitting to Andrew.

        Sam