https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=510992

--- Comment #55 from [email protected] ---
(In reply to Ferenc Lengyel from comment #54)
> For me, on a ThinkPad X9-15p (2026, Panther Lake), it is the Realtek SD card
> reader RTS522A that sends the abort message that messes with suspend (also
> messing with the audio amps for the speakers, but that might be a different
> issue, just triggered by the wake-up signal). I am also using the "just
> disable the card reader on every boot automatically" (modprobe blacklist)
> workaround, but I would consider using pre- and post-suspend hooks to
> disable and enable the card reader before and after suspend instead, if I
> ever wanted to use it. 
> 
> cachyos-linux 7.2.2, KDE Plasma 6.7.4
> 
> Specifically, PowerDevil arms `/sys/power/wakeup_count` (dark resume), then
> the Realtek RTS522A reader's `rtsx_pci_runtime_resume()` calls
> `mmc_detect_change()`, which emits a wakeup event on `mmc0` during prepare.
> And this seems to induce a ~21 s delay in the suspend process.

I can confirm that my computer also uses a Realtek sd card reader, however it
is an RTS525A, so it might be a generation rather then a specific reader?

How are you seeing these calls so i may confirm that it is the same cause?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to