https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525269

Julius Künzel <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REPORTED                    |NEEDSINFO
         Resolution|---                         |WAITINGFORINFO

--- Comment #6 from Julius Künzel <[email protected]> ---
Well, I tested a few things, but unfortunately my initial suspicions proved
wrong, so I am also not able to reproduce the issue. I tested the AppImage
versions of 26.04.0, 26.04.1 and 26.08.0

Additional questions:
- From where do you drag and drop the clip? I guess from a file manager? Which
one?
- Could you go to Settings > Reset Configuration… and check if the issue is
solved afterwards?
- What is the profile of the empty project before you start to drop the clip?
(It is shown in the title bar of the Window)
- Please try if the AppImage version from https://kdenlive.org/download can
reproduce the issue.
- Is there anything else that might explain the issue? Or do you have
drag-and-drop related issues in any other app?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to