https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524098

Sebastian Sauer <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #3 from Sebastian Sauer <[email protected]> ---
Did try with KDE 6.8 beta (master compiled yesterday).

Did steps 1-4. Now Capslock+t announces the time as expected.

I start with Capslock disabled.

Following the steps from bug 524354 :
1) Capslock+t => Orca speaks the time.
2) Capslock
After that Capslock is disabled for me.

Now I realize that this bugreport has a slightly different STEPS TO REPRODUCE.
Here its 1) press Capslock, 2) press Capslock+t. But also applying it in this
order then after that Capslock is disabled for me and pressing Capslock enables
it again means its not stuck.

Now under EXPECTED RESULT it says: "press it twice quickly to turn it off"

When I understand that part correct then pressing Cpaslock+t means the Capslock
state should not be changed?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to