https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=473456

Tomáš Hnyk <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #9 from Tomáš Hnyk <[email protected]> ---
Are you still experiencing this?

If I get it correctly, this needs two computers with KDE Connect, I tried it
with my phone and could not reproduce it.

It makes sense, this basically simulates two clipboard managers fighting for
the clipboard. Computer A sends clipboard to computer B, that sees a new
clipboard entry, so sends it back to Computer A and so on. Klipper has some
code to prevent endless cycles like that, it might be firing here. KDE Connect
could add "application/x-kde-connect-clipboard" or something and it could
respond to that and do not resend that clipboard.

Would you try if this still happens when you have KDE Connect enabled but
Klipper disabled? I think it should not, but worth trying.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to