https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=511487

PWC <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #23 from PWC <[email protected]> ---
I had the same problem - with an NVIDIA graphics card in Windows. I installed
all required components, and set the system variable. But it didn't work - the
compatibility test always showed a failure.

My mistake was not restarting Digikam after I checked "Use OpenCL hardware
acceleration". It seems that Digikam only loades the OpenCL specific features
after that. So clicking on "Test GPU AI compatibility" doesn't work unless you
enable the OpenCL hw accel. And save that configuration. And restart Digikam.
Only then the "Test GPU AI compatibility" button can do its magic.

This took me a few days to figure out.

Question (to developers): could you grey out the test button when OpenCL hw
accel is not loaded? With a tooltip saying that one has to ehable "Use OpenCL"
and restart Digikam first... Then users couldn't do it wrong... Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to