https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=523850

[email protected] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #3 from [email protected] ---
I have a similar issue on a freshly installed Fedora 44 KDE Edition system.
Right now it runs Plasma 6.7.5.
This seems relevant, but it was fixed and the patches have landed in the
version I use: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=517081

If I select a wallpaper (something installed by dnf into
`/usr/share/wallpapers/`) in System Settings > Login Screen > Configure
Appearance, and I click apply, the apply button becomes active again in less
than a second, and the login screen wallpaper is not changed (checked by using
the switch user function). Then if I exit System Settings, it warns me there
are unsaved changes.

My system has a `/var/lib/plasmalogin/` directory, and it is owned by the
plasmalogin user. I have renamed this directory and rebooted, but I change the
login screen wallpaper even after that.
But my `/etc/plasmalogin.conf` file does not have an `Image=` line, not even
commented as documentation.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to