https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525981

            Bug ID: 525981
           Summary: [feature request] add possibility to display some
                    metadata in the gallery browser
    Classification: Applications
           Product: Koko
      Version First 26.08.0
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: General
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION
When browsing my collection I "need" (more "like", but it’s a bit of a
dealbreaker for me) to see some photo metadata, such as its resolution and file
size

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Browse my galleries with Koko

OBSERVED RESULT
I have no idea what size and resolution any image is without viewing it in the
main viewer and clicking on "Informations"

EXPECTED RESULT
I want to know these informations at a glance

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Arch Linux 
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2
Kernel Version: 7.2.6-arch2-1 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to