https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=359932

Sune Vuorela <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #26 from Sune Vuorela <[email protected]> ---
I do think that we need the following to happen - and I'd review a human-made
patch doing it

 - Change the TextDocument metagenerator to work on a list of QTextDocuments
 - make all the maths regarding page number for anchors and such work
 - put each epub chapter in a different QTextDocument
 - while building up the chapter in the QTextDocument, disable automatic
re-layouting

The core issue here is that QTextDocument is slow on large documents *and* the
way we do things, we need it to frequently re-layout the entire document, while
building it up. We can't I think fix QTD, but we can make it have smaller
documents and maybe not need as much re-layouting.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to