https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526309
Bug ID: 526309
Summary: Annotation dialog becomes too tall after changing
category and cannot be resized vertically En bij de
systeemgegevens zetten we: KPhotoAlbum: 6.2.0
(Flatpak) OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon Cinnamon: 6.0.5
Kernel: 5.15.0-194-generic Display server: X11
Classification: I don't know
Product: kde
Version First unspecified
Reported In:
Platform: Other
OS: Linux
Status: REPORTED
Severity: normal
Priority: NOR
Component: general
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Target Milestone: ---
***
If you're not sure this is actually a bug or valid feature request, instead
post about it at https://discuss.kde.org
If you're reporting a crash, attach a backtrace with debug symbols; see
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports
Do not paste LLM output.
Please remove this comment after reading and before submitting - thanks!
***
DESCRIPTION
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.
2.
3.
OBSERVED RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
Annotation window suddenly becomes too tall and can no longer be resized
vertically
I am using KPhotoAlbum 6.2.0 installed as a Flatpak on Linux Mint.
After starting KPhotoAlbum, the annotation window initially has a normal size
and can be used without any problem.
However, when I browse through the categories in the left-hand panel and select
another category, the annotation window suddenly changes to a much larger
vertical size.
Once this has happened, I can no longer reduce the height of the window.
Horizontal resizing still works, but vertical resizing does not.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start KPhotoAlbum.
2. Open the annotation window. Its size is initially normal.
3. Browse through the categories in the left-hand panel.
4. Select another category.
5. The annotation window suddenly becomes much too tall.
6. Try to reduce the height of the window. This is no longer possible.
I have already removed and reinstalled the KPhotoAlbum Flatpak. Immediately
after reinstalling, the annotation window again had its normal size. However,
after browsing through the categories, the problem returned.
Therefore, the problem does not appear to be caused simply by a previously
saved window size.
I can provide screenshots showing the oversized annotation window if required.
SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System (available in the Info Center app, or by running `kinfo` in a
terminal window):
KDE Plasma Version:
KDE Frameworks Version:
Qt Version:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.