https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526309

--- Comment #3 from [email protected] <[email protected]> ---
Hello Randall,

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. I have been using 
KPhotoAlbum for years, but I am not at all familiar with KDE's 
procedures and bug reporting systems, so I was actually quite surprised 
that I managed to submit the bug report at all.

Below is the copy you requested.

Best regards

Rolf,

*
*

*KPhotoAlbum: 6.2.0
KDE Frameworks: 6.30.0
Qt: 6.11.2 gebruiken en gebouwd tegen 6.11.2
Flatpak
KDE Flatpak runtime (Xcb)
Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-lp64
Kernel: linux 5.15.0-194-generic*

Op 01-10-2026 om 00:50 schreef Randall Rude:
> https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526309
>
> --- Comment #2 from Randall Rude<[email protected]> ---
> Hmm, I am unable to reproduce this with:
>
> KPhotoAlbum: 6.2.0
> KDE Frameworks: 6.30.0
> Qt: Using 6.11.2 and built against 6.11.2
> Flatpak
> KDE Flatpak runtime (Xcb)
> Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-lp64
> Kernel: linux 6.8.0-139-generic
>
> Rolf, can you please open the Help menu / About KPhotoAlbum, select the
> Components tab and click Copy to Clipboard, then paste here so we can compare
> against the above from my system?
>

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to