https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526539

            Bug ID: 526539
           Summary: The unit converter plugin doesn't understand the
                    request when I spell it in British English, but still
                    displays the answer in british english
    Classification: Plasma
           Product: krunner
      Version First 6.7.5
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: minor
          Priority: NOR
         Component: converter
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected], [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196773
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196773&action=edit
A screen recording of the issue

DESCRIPTION
My language is set to British English, but if I enter a unit conversion query
using British English, like '1 litre in cubic metres', it doesn't recognise it.
However, when I change the spelling to 'meters', it gives me the conversion.
But when it shows the answer, it itself uses 'metres'.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open Krunner
2. Type a conversion query using British English

OBSERVED RESULT
It doesn't recognise the query and points to an internet search.

EXPECTED RESULT
It should show me the conversion

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Fedora Linux 44
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to