Bug ID: 393061
Summary: Focus not transferred properly to child windows in
Platform: Fedora RPMs
Target Milestone: ---
On the main page of System Settings in Sidebar View mode so that the top level
items of the sidebar are visible, when opening a child window such as About KDE
or Configuration, the focus isn't transferred properly the that child window.
The title bar of the child window is highlighted as if it had focus, but
mousing over items in that window such as tabs or links doesn't produce the
expected feedback and mousing over the top level items of the sidebar view on
the left produces tooltips that are drawn over the child window. Clicking once
inside the child window transfers focus properly and the problems no longer
occur for that specific child window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open System Settings in Sidebar View
2. Open About KDE from the hamburger menu
3. Do not click inside the child window, but you may drag it by the title bar
4. Mousing over the top level sidebar items through the child window results in
5. Mousing over the contents of child window doesn't produce the expected
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.